| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have something to share? Need encouragement or just getting started? The ITG team understands how having someone else to connect with during all stages of weight loss can help.

TOPIC: Restarting ITG Diet

Restarting ITG Diet 10 Feb 2019 11:48 #615

I have restarted for the 3rd time! I hate journaling and measuring-both are necessary I found out! The difference this time is a BUDDY! My sister has just started for the 1st time and her enthusiasm for success is absolutely contagious!! We check in almost everyday and talk about recipes, ITG products, brag about inches lost, weight loss, clothes not fitting (in a very good way!). What I really like about our separate journeys is her attention to detail as a newbie. She is fanatical about measuring, journaling, eating ONLY what is allowed! I remember doing all that as a newbie, but gradually lost my fanaticism! I get to share recipes I have used that worked for me, tips about grocery shopping,like frozen vs fresh veggies so we always have them on hand, putting packets of salad dressing and ITG snacks in purse for emergencies, smart choices for menu items when we find ourselves in an unplanned dining out experience. I find myself thinking about good choices and successes just so I can share them with her and she does the same!! So, buddy up and share the journey!!!
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2019 09:29 by ITG Diet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Restarting ITG Diet

Restarting ITG Diet Sofia Longo 15 Jul 2014 09:05
Restarting ITG Diet Annabelle Bronstein 18 Jul 2014 13:02
Restarting ITG Diet Lori Stedman 10 Feb 2019 11:48
Restarting ITG Diet ITG Diet 19 Feb 2019 09:31
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube