| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have something to share? Need encouragement or just getting started? The ITG team understands how having someone else to connect with during all stages of weight loss can help.

TOPIC: Dealing with My First Weight Gain

Dealing with My First Weight Gain 18 Sep 2014 09:23 #272

I had a tough weekend myself. My husband and I had a lot of errands to run and some people visiting us in town so needless to say I was rarely home, we were being very sociable and I did cheat a little! I gained 2 pounds..so now i really have to buckle down and make sure i prepare!

I grabbed some extra shake/pudding mixes and put them in my glove compartment in the car. I can always buy a bottle of cold water at the gas station and make a shake really fast instead of buying any junk food off the shelves when hunger strikes! Plus I have some veggies cut up in the fridge that I can take with me to make sure I get my quota in for the day.

good luck! and hopefully everyone's back on track with their diet too!
Joanna
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Dealing with My First Weight Gain

ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube