| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The recipes are endless with the ITG Diet foods. We've been thrilled over the years to hear about the delicacies our members have inspired us with. Share some of your greatest hits here!

TOPIC: Game Day Recipes

Game Day Recipes 12 Feb 2015 09:34 #410

So I tried making the Buffalo Chicken Dip too and added a few seasonings of my own to make it spicier. I wanted to check it out before the Super Bowl recently. WOW is it delicious!! I had some BBQ Protein Chips and celery to go with it and it is just so good. I made a big batch the night before the game and my husband and kids loved it! The recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp was fantastic too, I will definitely be making these recipes again. Thanks for the suggestions ITG!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Game Day Recipes

Game Day Recipes Linda Thomas 27 Jan 2015 09:23
Game Day Recipes Anna Avery 06 Feb 2015 17:36
Game Day Recipes Linda Thomas 12 Feb 2015 09:34
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube