| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the ITG Diet Member Forum!

Have questions about the ITG Diet? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our plan as easy for you to follow as possible.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hard time eating veggies

Hard time eating veggies 11 Oct 2014 11:33 #315

• ITG Diet
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi Tyler,

I think I know what the problem may be. Have you tried adding some variety to your veggie shopping? Eating the same exact things every day for a week can become monotonous and not very interesting, especially if you're not putting that little extra bit of effort into prepping veggies.

Have you checked out the recipe section here on the site? There are some really fantastic and delicious recipes that we have made ourselves that add a ton of variety to what can be a boring old cauliflower, broccoli, or zucchini. I would definitely suggest that you check out the recipes. They will keep you in compliance with the ITG Diet plan and make sure you're getting all your veggies in for the day.

Remember to mix it up a bit, don't eat the same exact thing over and over again!!

Joe
Wellness Coach
ITG Diet
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Replies in Topic: Hard time eating veggies

Hard time eating veggies Tyler Nguyen 11 Oct 2014 11:29
Hard time eating veggies ITG Diet 11 Oct 2014 11:33
Hard time eating veggies Joanna McArthur 14 Oct 2014 11:53
Hard time eating veggies Lisa Pence 20 Oct 2014 13:36
Hard time eating veggies Tyler Nguyen 23 Oct 2014 11:19
Hard time eating veggies Lashonda Parker 30 Oct 2014 10:31
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube