| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The recipes are endless with the ITG Diet foods. We've been thrilled over the years to hear about the delicacies our members have inspired us with. Share some of your greatest hits here!

TOPIC: Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving Dinner 20 Nov 2014 10:22 #350

I am planning our Thanksgiving dinner and some side dishes to make but I want to make sure I stick to my diet over the holidays and don't gain weight!! Obviously I'm still going to make a few things that are family recipes for our kids, I just won't be eating some of those things. I was wondering..I need some ideas on what I should make that would keep me compliant in step 1 of the diet?
Thank you!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving Dinner Joanna McArthur 20 Nov 2014 10:22
Thanksgiving Dinner ITG Diet 20 Nov 2014 10:33
Thanksgiving Dinner Ella Ryan 24 Nov 2014 16:05
Thanksgiving Dinner Lashonda Parker 05 Dec 2014 09:11
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube