| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the ITG Diet Member Forum!

Have questions about the ITG Diet? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our plan as easy for you to follow as possible.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Feeling frustrated

Feeling frustrated 12 Sep 2017 10:16 #597

• ITG Diet
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi Sydney,

Don't get frustrated, especially in the first few days! It's normal to not feel at your best in the very beginning. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water: eight 8 ounce glasses is minimum but you may need to drink more to help flush your system and keep you hydrated. Eating a lot of vegetables, salad, and drinking a lot of water may make you feel fuller, which may make you feel that bloated feeling.

When you log in to the site, visit the Step 1 documents and read the potential symptoms and body responses document. Keep eggplant to a minimum - once or twice per week. I would recommend eliminating items that are not on the plan, such as the cocoa you are drinking. I'm not sure what is in it, but it is not on the plan. If you feel hungry or need a snack, you can have 1 extra ITG Food such as our Marshmallow Hot Chocolate. With that extra protein, you will feel fuller for longer and it is allowed on the plan.

In the first 3-5 days you may be feeling a bit off due to your body entering ketosis. Keep going, drink your water and eat your vegetables, and stay on track. Your body is adjusting to the lower calories and carbs. I would also eliminate the exercise for the first couple weeks to allow your body to adjust. Add the exercise back in gradually.

Let us know if you have any more questions!
Joseph
ITG Wellness Coach
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Feeling frustrated

Feeling frustrated Sydney Passin 12 Sep 2017 06:18
Feeling frustrated ITG Diet 12 Sep 2017 10:16
Feeling frustrated Kathryn Krueck 10 Dec 2017 17:58
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube