| Shopping Cart ITG shopping cart

shareITG Diet Member Forum

Have questions or want to share your weight loss success stories?
Here's the place!

Welcome to the ITG Diet Community! Connect with thousands of people who, like you, are getting healthy with the ITG Diet Plan. Whether you have questions, stories to share or just want to connect with fellow weight loss members, we've provided this online tool just for you!

If you're not already a member of the ITG Diet or have questions before getting started, then feel free to look around at what other members are saying.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the ITG Diet Member Forum!

Have questions about the ITG Diet? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our plan as easy for you to follow as possible.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Bacon

Bacon 09 Apr 2016 08:36 #568

• ITG Diet
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi LaYvonne,

Keep sticking to the program! You should be entering ketosis within the first week or so and burning fat as you stick to the ITG Diet. Keep it up!

As far as bacon, (one of my favorite foods!) I would advise you to try a lean turkey bacon on occasion. If you are just missing bacon flavor, look for Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing at the store or online or our very own ITG Diet Bacon & Cheese Omelet for breakfast or any time you are having a craving for bacon!

Have a healthy day!
Joe
ITG Diet Wellness Coach
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Bacon

Bacon LaYvonne Richmond 08 Apr 2016 18:07
Bacon ITG Diet 09 Apr 2016 08:36
Bacon LaYvonne Richmond 10 Apr 2016 17:21
Bacon ITG Diet 11 Apr 2016 07:33
ITG Diet on facebook
ITG Diet on twitter
ITG Diet on YouTube